 Local / Canada / 2011
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

snip

   and oh yes, the link to my Hobby Show photos.

Janey “Red Brick”

So all weekend Janey was riding me

Oh Dave, did you have to start the paragraph like that????? Rumours like that will tarnish my innocent rep. Besides, that’s just asking for it, I bet Chris’s tongue is bleeding again! Oh yeah, I learned something else, apparently Chris will just drop you off at any hotel regardless if it’s the one your booked into or not, so next time I will be a bit more prepared. (Well no, probably not, but thanks for getting me back safe and somewhat unharmed Chris, aside from the emotional distress, wink!)

   about my supposed affair with Marie...

Supposed?????

   Then I go look at her pics--

‘Maxispacefigbum’????? You’re checking out the heinies of the maxi-figs???

Hey, I call ‘em as I see ‘em.

   K, I’ll stick with Marie, thank you very much! ;)

Dave K

Apparently, I can’t resist an interesting bum. Now I’m just waiting on the Ldraw file (*cough* hint hint *cough*) so I can make my very own.

Janey “Pinching Ideas Left and Right (or should that be front and back) Red Brick”