 Local / Canada / 2012
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Calum Tsang wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Really???? Because the photos I have show *you* touching it...... (okay, maybe rebuilding it but really, who knows for sure?)

Cleaning up your mistakes! I took the fall for you Janey!

Like a true gentleman would.

   Hmmmmm, I vote Calum for GARGAMEL for kicking me out,

Although, I will be the first to say before someone beats me to the punch, darn near impossible to be “kicked out” of something you were never really “in”.

   and turning my son against me. On the way home he says “Wow, Calum is really cool!!!” I’m like, “wash your mouth out, son.”

Wasn’t Gargamel the one who created Smurfette to foil Papa Smurf?

Hmmmmmm, that only leaves one question in my mind, who is Papa Smurf in this whole scenario then????

Janey “Red (not smurf blue) Brick”