 Local / Canada / 2018
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Hobby Show, in Toronto.

I just got home from two fun days at the Hobby Show in Toronto. The Can-Brick
builders (Lego builders from Ontario including many members of rtlToronto and
ParLUGment, put on a great display with some really outstanding MOCs.  The
display covers themes from classic space, maxi-fig, sculpture, mosaic, technic,
mecha, space to town & train.

Janey,

I heard very good things about the display this year.  And have seen your
pictures as well on Brickshelf.  It sounds like the 2nd annual appearance of the
Can-Brick Builders was a success.  I'm sorry I didn't make it to the show
however.  I was looking forward to seeing everyone I had met last year and also
to meeting the folks who were new to the group this year.

Thank you to Allan for spearheading this project, and for Dave for organising
this years event. Outstanding work Dave, it is truly appreciated!

Dave gets full credit for the success of the display.  I hope he knows how much
I appreciate him taking over this year and bringing everyone together. I simply
wasn't able to put very much time into this event this year (didn't even build
anything) but hopefully next year I can be an active participant again.

Thanks guys, I had a great time.

That's what it's all about, right?  :)

Best regards,
Allan B.