 Local / Canada / 2009
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

snip

   and oh yes, the link to my Hobby Show photos.

Janey “Red Brick”

So all weekend Janey was riding me about my supposed affair with Marie...

Then I go look at her pics--

‘Maxispacefigbum’?????

You’re checking out the heinies of the maxi-figs???

K, I’ll stick with Marie, thank you very much! ;)

Dave K