 Local / Canada / 2020
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 06:52:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Hobby Show, in Toronto.

<snipage>

First part--Show up.

Second part--See what happens.

So that's basically exactly what I did.  I showed up and I saw what happened.

You did an awesome job Dave!  The weekend was fantastic.  My only regret was
that I couldn't spend more time hanging out at the show.

And boy, what I saw was spectacular.  The LEGO displays were pretty great as
well. ;)

Yeah, too bad she was married... oh right, the LEGO...  The display was awesome!
I was really impressed with the variety of creations that were there.

<uber snipage>
To finalize--the cookies were great, the company first rate, the LEGO purchases
emptying my pocketbook, and I am absolutely more than willing to do this again
next year.

Now I just need to catch up on my sleep before the train show in 3 weeks.

Dave K

My own thanks to everyone who was involved.  I had an absolute blast!  Uber
props to Marketa for those amazing cookies.