 Local / Canada / 2003
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Peter Langlois wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Top 10 Things I have learned this weekend......

1. Apparently....... Girls change the dynamics of a boys only club.

Janey “Red Brick”

Janey, You just learned that this past weekend? ;) I guess you have spent too much time in the sticks, eh?

LegoPete

P.S. I was planning on making a run in to see some people and displays but decided to sleep in instead. Oh well, maybe next year.

Apparently I have, and sleep was more important then us???? I’m truly hurt. Wink.

Janey “Sleep is not an option Red Brick”