 Local / Canada / 2014
Re: One last chance.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:

seriously...)  All-knowledgable boyfriends--"Yeah, that 's from 'Space:Above and
Beyond" (pointing to the Discovery).  "Well," I say in Dave 'diplo-speak',
"Actually it's from the movie called 2001--A Space Oddessy"  Guy looks all
offended that I could contradict him in front of his gf--eh, whatever.

I try to stay away from said conversations, primarily not to get labelled as a
Comic Book Guy :)

"That is not from the critically acclaimed yet obviously written for television
series "Space Above and Beyond", THIS is the iconic Discovery from Stanley
Kubrick's masterpiece 2001"

Now I just need to catch up on my sleep before the train show in 3 weeks.

Two weeks.  It's the 20-21st weekend, right?

Calum