 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / *34 (-20)
  Wonderland of toys - cheap Lego

The last Wonderland of Toys is closing soon (Joondalup store) When I was up there on Thursday night (10th Dec), they still had a number of large sets going out at 50% off. These included UFO, Western, and Town. They also had others going out at 25% (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Lego Software

Now that they are in the shops.. Any news on what prices you can pick these up for? cheers sue ann (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Guilty! Yes I am waiting. I think both sets will be useful (mindstorms and cybermaster) because one is controlled by RF radio and the other by downloading from computer. So if you piggy back both they can communicate with each other and make things (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Ah-HA! I was in Toyworld Subi Tuesday arvo buying a Time Cruisers set that was on sale (the "Flybo", and only because it was cheap and has a few interesting parts) when one of the staff mentioned an earlier Lego customer. He mentioned how thrilled (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Toyworld Subi Speak to gavin. He's the owner. Terry -----Original Message----- From: Sue Ann Barber <lugnet.loc.au.wa.pe...ugnet.com> To: lugnet.loc.au.wa.per@lugnet.com <lugnet.loc.au.wa.pe...ugnet.com> Date: Sunday, 6 December 1998 16:37 Subject: (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Which store would that be terry? ;-) cheers sue ann (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Murray the Lego man's ph number

Apologies to those I promised this to ages ago. The silly season hit a month ago and it's been decidedly unpleasant ever since! This is Murray's phone number (the guy in Malaga with heaps and heaps of cool Lego for sale) Ph: 9275 4369 If you're (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Whilst quizzing a local toystore owner about next years catalogue, he mentioned that lego aust had just called and said that they just got a small shipment of cybermaster and do you want any so he ordered one. Do we wait for the full mindstorms, if (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Lego Display at Warwick Shops

Hi there everyone In my travels today, I came across the Lego display at Warwick Shopping Centre.It's aimed at small children and is outside Kmart (I'm assuming it's part of some promotion). It's an interesting mix of Duplo and Basic - I I can't say (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Lego Software

The three lego software titles are due into perth computers stores later this month. They are lego loco lego creator lego chess I can get them for a good price if anybody is interested in buying them. I part own three computer stores. Let you know (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogue

(...) I think this year's catalogue came out mid January or maybe later, in Perth at least. I remember asking a Toyworld assistant if the cat's were available, and being shown a shop copy. A few weeks later they were available for general sale. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  1999 Catalogue

When do we get our 1999 catalogue in Australia. Was it late december last year that we got the 1998 issue or did we have to wait until january. Can anybody remember. Terry begin 666 Terry Mason.vcf M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9...)Y.SL[#0I& (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: All quiet on the western front

(...) Hi All, I met Murray last week as it happens. He lives in Noranda and has a very impressive LEGO room! Shelves full of assembled models, buckets and drawers full of sorted pieces, drool... Anyway, I bought the Technic trike from a few years (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: All quiet on the western front

(...) This might be Murray who lives in Malaga - I don't know his last name but he sells spares, sets and assorted tubs of a particular colour. He often advertises in the paper as "the Lego man". He knows Mark at Kiddywinks, so there is a good (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

Mark Harrison wrote in message <362CAD77.847A0B6D@o...net.au>... (...) Sorry mark, don't know cowan. Did you ask mark for his number. (...) Does that mean that you managed to get a retrostation from the US as well! I have the yellow station but not (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  All quiet on the western front

Subject says it all. After the initial wave of enthusiastic posts this group has gone all quiet. Can any anyone put me in contact with someone call Cowan who buys and sells spares. Mark at Kiddy Winks knows him but probably sees him as competition. (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Hi there, I am not from Perth, but this group seems to be about the only active one in Aus. I am replying from Tasmania, where there is only myself and one other person that I am aware of involved. Let me introduce myself. Name:Frances (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Roll Call UpDate

Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 3.1) Name: Terry Mason Gender: Male Year of Birth: 61 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8 Location: Perth - Australia E-mail Address: terrym@wantree.com.au LEGO/home page URL(s): (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) As its all quiet on the eastern side of OZ I thought I might introduce myself over here. I've been buying and building lego for about 4 years now. Had no interest in it before that. I started by buying a few technic sets at a 50% sale at Kmart (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Shell Lego promo

Yes most of europe have had them so far. The US still haven't thou! -- Terry Mason terrym@wantree.com.au LEGO: TO++ TR++(4554) #++++ S+ LS++ M+ A+ YB61M Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact