 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 26
25  |  27
Subject:
Lego Display at Warwick Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:36:27 GMT

Hi there everyone

In my travels today, I came across the Lego display at Warwick Shopping
Centre.It's aimed at small children and is outside Kmart (I'm assuming it's
part of some promotion).

It's an interesting mix of Duplo and Basic - I I  can't say I have ever
really seen in any other Lego display. The best bit is that you can press
buttons and the creations do things!

Check it out!

sue ann