 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 04:49:23 GMT

Whilst quizzing a local toystore owner about next years catalogue, he
mentioned that lego aust had just called and said that they just got a small
shipment of cybermaster and do you want any so he ordered one. Do we wait
for the full mindstorms, if and when they get here next year or do we grab
the cybermaster now!  8^)

Terry Mason
terrym@wantree.com.au