 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 24
Re: 1999 Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:43:03 GMT

Terry Mason wrote:

When do we get our 1999 catalogue in Australia. Was it late december last
year that we got the 1998 issue or did we have to wait until january.

    Can anybody remember.

Terry

I think this year's catalogue came out mid January or maybe later, in Perth
at least.  I remember asking a Toyworld assistant if the cat's were
available, and being shown a shop copy.  A few weeks later they were
available for general sale.

Braith.