 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 16
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:01:04 GMT

Sue Ann Barber wrote:

Hi there Perth Lego people!

I agree totally about the need to combine all of the WA groups. I was going
to subscribe to them all anyway.

So, what sort of Lego is everyone into?  My favourite is space but I've been
leaning towards a bit of old Town (mainly stuff I had as a kid) and
Fabuland.

Let's see if we can get the local discussion going!

BCNU

Sue Ann

As its all quiet on the eastern side of OZ I thought I might introduce
myself over here.

I've been buying and building lego for about 4 years now. Had no
interest in it before that.
I started by buying a few technic sets at a 50% sale at Kmart which I
intended to give as presents. Most costly mistake I ever
made....needless to say the kids never got their sets and 4-500 sets
later I'm finally reached critical mass for a lego collection.

I started with Technic, when supplies dried up I moved on to Town, then
9V Train, then Model Team, thought about fabuland, went back to town
(Paradisa, Flight, Harbour, Race, Fire, Police) and now 12V train
(trains prior to '91).

Background:

Married, two daughters, Analyst/Programmer with Qld Rail, First lego
set: 8857
Interests: Would you believe LEGO, Travel, Landscaping, Music, Sci-Fi,
Internet Surfing and making the most of Winter cause I hate Summer.

Enuf about me, lets here from all you other ex-rtlers.

Mark H.

PS. Always interested in any 4.5 or 12V train set or accessory to trade
for or buy.