 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 12
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 01:11:59 GMT

I'll be there. Hopefully in the corner at the same end as the entrance.  I
mainly sell Macca's toys, Kinder and other recent collectables. I'll be • next
to a guy selling Phantom Comics.

I can't get to this one but will try for the next.

Never heard of him either.  Does Murray ever part with his finds? : )Have • you
ever tried Kiddywink Toys in Balcatta?  Last time I was there (probably 6
months

I buy quite a bit of stuff from mark at kiddywinks. He is a bit overpriced
but then he does need to make a margin. I was there last week and he had
just bought a large trough of parts from somebody and in the top was a
partly assembled very old castle.

Have we all been collecting the Shell promo sets??!  I've managed to rope • a
few

My NLSO bought me all ten for fathers day. :)

Did you guys join up with the Lego club?

Yes, got the first magazine early september. wasn't too lame. Next one is
due early december I think.

See ya

terry mason
terrym@wantree.com.au

LEGO: TO++ TR++(4554) #++++ S+ LS++ M+ A+ YB61M