 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 11
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:14:57 GMT

Just collecting 9V at this stage. That consumes enough of my money. What • is
the Nexus fair. I haven't heard of that before.

Me either.  Where was it advertised?  Maybe I'll see you there!

They usually advertise in one of the weekend papers. They do aim mainly at
the Star Wars market as that's where most of the action is.

I'll be there. Hopefully in the corner at the same end as the entrance.  I
mainly sell Macca's toys, Kinder and other recent collectables. I'll be next
to a guy selling Phantom Comics.

Never heard of him either.  Does Murray ever part with his finds? : )Have • you
ever tried Kiddywink Toys in Balcatta?  Last time I was there (probably 6 • months
ago?) they had a nice collection of spare parts in plastic bins.  There • seemed
to be a good variety, plus there were some complete sets (2nd hand) for • sale
also.  I'm on holidays next week so I might go and have another look.

I've been there! Actually, Murray does a lot of business with him.  Some of
that stuff  might even be Murray's!

Have we all been collecting the Shell promo sets??!  I've managed to rope a • few
friends into getting a couple whenever they fill up.  I was considering the
Petit Miam LEGO offer but you need something like 8 proof of purchases. • Not
worth it for a small freestyle set.

Weren't the promo sets just sooooo cooool? I had to get a set.  I passed on
the Petit Miam this time (this is the 2nd time they've done the promo) as it
looked like the same set as last time.

I'm thinking of getting a couple of the insectoids sets mainly for the eye
pieces and blue elements.  Anyone got one yet? Is the blue the same colour • as
normal blue?

Haven't got one yet.  Despite it fitting into what I collect, I really
really loathe the insectoid ship design. The helmets and eyes are the only
cool parts. I wonder if they have any  in the spare part range.

Did you guys join up with the Lego club?

happy building

Sue Ann

Anyway, good to see there are at least 3 of us here!
Later,
Braith.