 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:02:54 GMT

Hi there Perth Lego people!

I agree totally about the need to combine all of the WA groups. I was going
to subscribe to them all anyway.

So, what sort of Lego is everyone into?  My favourite is space but I've been
leaning towards a bit of old Town (mainly stuff I had as a kid) and
Fabuland.

Let's see if we can get the local discussion going!

BCNU

Sue Ann