 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 10
Re: Greetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:07:42 GMT

Terry Mason wrote in message ...

Any particular train stuff?  I've got a few unopened packets of the old • blue
train rails from the 70s. I'm taking them along to the Nexus fair at the
East Vic Park rec centre on Saturday if you are interested.

Just collecting 9V at this stage. That consumes enough of my money. What is
the Nexus fair. I haven't heard of that before.

Nexus is a collectables fair that's held every 3  months ( or so). It ranges
from Star Wars to Kinder Surprise, comics, more Star Wars and,
occassionally, really cool toys.  I usually have a table as I've got lots of
interesting  stuff to sell.  The next fair is on this Saturday.  I think it
starts at 10am.

There's also the Gosnells toy fair which has mostly Die-cast cars and
bric-a-brac. Occassionally I pick stuff up but very rarely any Lego. The
next Gosnells fair is Sunday 18th October.

Then there's the Collectafest. I help run this fair. This is a huge
collectables fair that takes up 2 basketball courts.  The next one is on
21st November at the Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre.  Again, little Lego, but
fun to visit...

No, never met murray or even heard about him. I've looked at the ads in the
paper but never seem to have spare money when a lego ad comes up.

Murray is this guy in Malaga who is a big time Lego collector.  Him and his
wife (and kids) buy up *huge* amounts of 2nd hand Lego and put together
sets, keep what they want and sell the rest.  Their prices are reasonable
and he has a good range of spare parts.  He advertises himself as "The Lego
Man" and regularly buys collections from the newspaper etc. They literally
have a room *full* of Lego.

happy building