 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 32
Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:34:54 GMT

Guilty!

Yes I am waiting. I think both sets will be useful (mindstorms and
cybermaster) because one is controlled by RF radio and the other by
downloading from computer. So if you piggy back both they can communicate
with each other and make things really interesting.

I'm moving house this weekend so my funds are low. But the plastic will bend
some I hope!

I let everyone know the price when it finally arrives

Cheers

Terry

Braith Garden <braith@mech.uwa.edu.au> wrote in message
36704628.DE93A51@mech.uwa.edu.au...
Ah-HA!

I was in Toyworld Subi Tuesday arvo buying a Time Cruisers set that was
on sale (the "Flybo",
and only because it was cheap and has a few interesting parts) when one
of the staff mentioned an earlier Lego customer.  He mentioned how
thrilled this individual was at the prospect of getting the new
programmable set.  I suspected it was someone online!

So Terry, any news on a price?  I think I'll wait until Mindstorms
arrives.  From what I've read it seems more versatile.  But, if you can't
wait...
I haven't forgotten about those pics and I'll try and get them out to you
soon.

Oh, and if anyone has a spare 8880 lying around they no longer want, how
about dropping me a line :-)

Seeya,

Braith.

Terry Mason wrote: