 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 21
Re: All quiet on the western front
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:25:56 GMT

Can any anyone put me in contact with someone call Cowan who buys and
sells spares. Mark at Kiddy Winks knows him but probably sees him as
competition.

This might be Murray who lives in Malaga - I don't know his last name but he
sells spares, sets and assorted tubs of a particular colour.  He often
advertises in the paper as "the Lego man". He knows Mark at Kiddywinks, so
there is a good chance that it is him. I'll dig out his number and post it
to the group in the next few days.

happy building

sue ann