 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 70
Re: All quiet on the western front
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:35:59 GMT

I sussed out ledit/ldraw and made up my latest creation - a
batmobile-ish car with working V8 motor, steering, chrome exhaust, black
and red
colour scheme, very stylish ride indeed.
can i get the .dat file to have a look?