 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
All quiet on the western front
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:34:15 GMT

Subject says it all. After the initial wave of enthusiastic posts this
group has gone all quiet.

Can any anyone put me in contact with someone call Cowan who buys and
sells spares. Mark at Kiddy Winks knows him but probably sees him as
competition.

Just received the new 3225 WW train Set from a mate in the US.
Reaction: Ho Hum
Positives: Good for parts
Negatives: Definitely a cost cutting measure on Lego's part.

But had to get one to stay 9V complete.

Same night I built the 3225 I finally got a copy of instructions for
7730, a steamer from 1980. Now this is a nice little engine. Has two
black train doors with split glass, two black 2x2 classic windows and
two black 1x2 windows.

Mark H.