 Local / Australia / 9410
Re: Yeah baby (was: allow myself to introduce....myself)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

Second hand lots are always interesting, fragments of a sibling or other
relatives collections leaving clues.

It's the non-Lego stuff in there that piques my curiosity. We fould a rifle
bullet in this lot.

Unfortunately I'm having to start from scratch. I left my childhood
collection with my first wife for when our son grew up. Long story.

Ouch !

Actually it's not that bad. I didn't have a real big collection - it fit in
one 4l ice-cream tub, and my 857 motorbike and sidecar is still down in
Tassie at my mum's house (with box and the plastic cover still intact IIRC)
waiting to be collected at Christmas. The only set I really would like back
is the good ship LL924. Damn I loved that set. Actually I might be able to
build it anyway minus the LL924 bricks... hmmm... [Allister wanders off to
scour Bricklink]