 Local / Australia / 9407
Re: Yeah baby (was: allow myself to introduce....myself)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 05:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:
CAR = Comalco Alumina Refinery. It's being built in Gladstone as we speak.
Kent Lyons? The name rings a bell. Tall chap? Glasses, goatee and gingerish
hair? If that's him, I don't think he's on the project any more.

Allister

Gee that place must be a hive of activity. We're building the Magnesium
Smelter for AMC up there fairly soon. I'm told I'll have some involvement in
that project, though yet to see to what level ~ and whether that means an
opportunity to go up there.

Anyhow, welcome to you both onto Lugnet.

Santosh