 Local / Australia / 9393
Re: Allow myself to indroduce... myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:
Hello,
Hi Allister! and welcome :) *yay another Brisbanite*

Thank Mel.

You have much more stumbling to do yet :)

And some. I've seen a lot of Lego on the internet in the last couple of
months, and impressed by pretty much all of it. In fact I blame my browsing
through brickshelf for the house full of garage sale Lego I now have laying
around waiting to be sorted.

What have I been doing all these years?!

I wake up every morning and think that.

I wake up every morning thinking 'go back to sleep Paddy!'

I also have two boys (3 & 6) and a lab (cross) ;) but she's a very new and
sick puppy right now :(

I hope she's ok (and not too cross).

And to you... hope to see you at the next meet...

I'll do my best to be there.

Allister