 Local / Australia / 9383
Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:
Hello, etc

Welcome dude.

I look forward to worthy space models - space has room enough :-)

And it tends to be the engineers who turn out the best stuff too.  We
accountants and systems wizards have to work hard for what engineers seem
able to whip out casually. (MOCs, I'm talking about MOCs)

And and a Black Space Barracuda has a nice ring to it...

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm