 Local / Australia / 9405
Re: Yeah baby (was: allow myself to introduce....myself)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:13:05 GMT

Possible BSB variants:-
The Black Seams Barracuda - a coal transporter.
The Black Seeds Barracuda - Nick Cave's displeasure cruiser.
The Black Seats Barracuda - ATSIC HQ, moored on Lake Burley Griffin.
The Black Bean Barracuda - floating Chinese restaurant.
The Black Seals Barracuda - for nightclubbers.
The Lack Seas Barracuda - in permanent drydock.
(The Black Sieves Barracuda - resting at the bottom of the harbour).
The Black Teas Barracuda - for crews with dairy allergies.
The Black ack ack Seas Barracuda - anti-aircraft weapons platform.
The Black Space Baracuda, give it some rocket engines, some cockpit to
protect the captain and you have a great space crossover (this I might
actually build if I can afford the re-issued BSB)