 Local / Australia / 9406
Re: BUGs Meet 4/8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
Sorry for not coming to the BUGS meet. I was packed up, got into the car,
pulled out the street directory. For some reason, I wasn't able to find
Aaron's street, and after I saw just how far away Robina was, I filed it
into the 'too far away' basket, and went and got a fix of my current
addiction, Neverwinter Nights. :)

Ya not the only one who didn't go :(

Would someone who is there be able to give us a report?

And I had a whole box of lego to sell / trade, too!

No worries! the next meet is at my joint :) you can bring along then (if ya
are coming :))

Later,
David.

Mel (still crossing fingers about Legolas... she's still sick but a bit better)