 Local / Australia / 9411
Re: paypal and having two accounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:43:38 GMT

It is a totally new account. You will need a second Credit Card to associate
with this account. I don't think you can use the 1 card for 2 different
accounts..
You will also need a second email address..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
Until Jason told me otherwise when he was here in Brisbane, I had thought
that you could only have one paypal account. However, I know see from
reading the Paypal rules more carefully it is OK to have a personal and a
"premier" account.

Now I currently have a premier account and would like to set up a second
one, a personal one.
But what is not clear to me is how I set up the second account. Do I just
create a new account just as I did the first time around, or is the second
account supposed to be setup in some way that associates it with the first
account?

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond