 Local / Australia / 7242
Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:44:33 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ...
We appreciate your pointing out the photography error of the Young
Ankylosaurus on our website.
<snip>
However, when looking at this set now, the SAME, INCORRECT image is still
being shown...Any idea why?

It's still in the Holiday S@H catalog that I got last week, too. I suppose
that's more understandable since the print edition has a long lead time, but
this problem was pointed out months and months ago. Left hand and right hand
should get together and have a little chat...

Specifically, on May 15th in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=30289

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com