 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3352
Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:17:53 GMT

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GKE2or.4nn@lugnet.com...
I am pleased to announce that LEGO Shop At Home service will be available to
Australia and New Zealand beginning Thursday, October 4 (yes, October 4 of
this year, for the cynics among you...).

Is that Thursday, October 4th US East Coast time, or Denmark time, or ???
Because it is already the 4th in Australia and it isn't on-line yet :-)

lawrence