 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3353
3352  |  3354
Subject:
OK Lego, I give up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:32:10 GMT

I like this game, but I can't figure out the answer to todays puzzle.
Yesterday there were 155 different items for sale under bulk bricks
Today there are 156.
I have looked at every page and darned if I can tell which one you added.

Can't you flag the individual items with NEW! or something.
Hardly difficult is it?

Thank you
Lawrence