 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3350
Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:28:04 GMT

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKKp29.zv@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
"Michael Golaszewski" <michaelg@ozbricks.com> wrote >> Ummm, ok, I think that price is just right.... :)
That's the first complaint that the items are too cheap...

No. It's a complaint they are too expensive everywhere else :-)
Like if it is going to be AUD 76.95 in Australia, how come it is the equivalent of AUD 103.80 here in the UK?
Something doesn't seem quite right.

Mwahahahaha!  The Kookaburra's could have the last laugh :P j/k - About time
I say! They prob will smack us in the cheek with postage and claim the
difference that way... or it's an introductory price and not the actual
'everyday' price... *mumble mumble*... something like that.

Will you ship them back to the UK for us?

They did say they would sub the shipping costs for a while, but not set prices.
Postage and packaging is separate anyway (I will warn you their P&P rates are highish )

I wondered if someone perhaps had not quoted the prices with Taxes.
It was posted by someone in the USA remember where there is no sales tax on mail order.
So they may have been looking at a before tax price.
Presume you pay tax on mail order, like we do in UK.

regards
lawrence