 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3349
Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:

There was some talk that the set WOULD be rereleased. I dunno if that means
they would reuse the parts and put them in new packaging or what... seems
labor intensive tp open up boxes, remove parts bags and put the bags into
new boxes...

I called Lego Shop at Home (U.S.) last week asking about availability.  For
what it's worth, I was told that they would be available from S@H again
sometime in November, with a sticker on the box and a whole new instruction
booklet included.  Now, this was from a front-line phone rep, at the lowest
level, so you all can speculate about how well Lego management has
communicated its actual plan to that level.

Paul Ferguson
Lugnet #147
http://home.att.net/~locker99/index.htm