 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3347
Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 05:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

There was some talk that the set WOULD be rereleased. I dunno if that • means
they would reuse the parts and put them in new packaging or what... seems
labor intensive tp open up boxes, remove parts bags and put the bags into
new boxes...

From what I remember of the box, if they put a sticker over the image on the
back, they can put the sets back on the shelves with minimal cost.
Thoughts?

I noticed the 6776 empty shelf slot at the local WM today. An inquiry yielded:
"they were recalled and we sent them back". So it would appear that TLC is going
to have a bunch of 6776s to deal with.

K8s of Alpha Team parts for the LIC perhaps ?

Ray