 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3322
3321  |  3323
Subject:
So what happens to all the parts in 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:45:12 GMT

What WILL happen to 120,000 sets worth of 6776 parts?

I really wanted some of those parts, but now can't get them!

I don't suppose they could sell the individual polybags from these sets
through LD or something?   That would be kind of neat.  Though I'd need
to see a list of the parts in each bag then, as I never bought one at
retail.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/