 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3321
Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
I am pleased to announce that LEGO Shop At Home service will be available to
Australia and New Zealand beginning Thursday, October 4 (yes, October 4 of
this year, for the cynics among you...).

Good news for those folks, I think this will be well received.

We don't really have the opportunity at the moment to promote or advertise
LEGO Shop At Home in Australia or New Zealand, so anything you can do to
spread the word of its availability is very much appreciated.

Here's my suggestion.  The advice is free and the implementation is without
cost.

Post this information on LEGO.com.  I was just there and there's no mention
of this news on either the main page, the 'what's new' page or the Shop At
Home page.  Why wait?  Announce this immediately.  Every day it's not there
is another day that some people won't find out about this news.  LUGNET is
not the only way in which people go looking for LEGO news.  For someone just
new to the net or someone just looking for LEGO for the first time, they are
much much more likely to head to LEGO.com first than to this site.

Your website is already there and is already costing you X amount of dollars
a day.  Why not maximize it's potential?  Even though the service isn't
available until next week, why not have a COMING SOON announcement?  It
can't hurt, and it might just help.

Wishing you all the best with this.... and more.

Regards,
Allan B.