 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3320
Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
I am pleased to announce that LEGO Shop At Home service will be available to
Australia and New Zealand beginning Thursday, October 4.

Congratulations guys, and thank you.  I look forward to placing my order for
camels on 4 October :-)

In terms of things to do to promote beyond chatting here, among other
things, links on local websites would seem to be a good idea.  Text links
for such a big thing seem a little underwhelming.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to a graphic we might use a button that won't concern the
brand dudes?

Actually, a logo we could use to link to Lego's site would be cool too....

Richard
Still baldly going...