 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3342
Re: Sopwith Camel pricing correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:48:09 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GKJKKo.A7s@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
LEGO Direct exclusive items will be priced consistently
with what you see on LEGO.com, adjusted for currency rates. (For example,
the Sopwith Camel will be AUD 76.95 and NZD 89.95.)

Slight correction on the pricing of the NZD. The Sopwith Camel is actually
NZD 99.95, rather than NZD 89.95.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hey Jake, do you have any response to the question I asked earlier (not to you directly) about the relative US and
Australian prices of the Sopwith?
To recap, the current  price of the Sopwith Camel is USD 49.99.
Whereas AUD 76.95 converts to just USD 37.81.

regards
lawrence