 Local / Australia / 6815
Re: Burly Bionimals, Blue Boats and Big Bad Boulder-throwers (Sydney 9)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 04:32:14 GMT

Shorthand BrikWars were a success, this being my first time as • fully-fledged
competitor.

Break it to us gently, Pete. How many battalions of Belville fairy
princesses took to the field?

Kerry