 Local / Australia / 6824
6823  |  6825
Subject:
Paradisa BBQWars (Was Re: Burly Bionimals et al)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
I'm looking forward to Paradisa BBQWars. I wanna see mean minifigettes
wielding pizzas and frypans of cheese at 20 paces. I wanna see pink sun
umbrellas used as offensive weapons in strong winds. I wanna see cat fights.
I wanna see pink flowers raining down on the heads of mine enemies. I wanna
see huge lookout towers built from pink and white arches. I wanna see those
clear goblets smashed and glassings happening all around. Bring on the scrag
fight, I say!

I thought you claimed not to appreciate Brickwars? ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork