 Local / Australia / 6969
Re: S'Fest X (was Re: Burly Bionimals, Blue Boats and Big Bad Boulder-throwers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Alas, my proposal was knocked back by the Parish Council last Thursday.

They must have thought my 'Church of Seamentology' was on a recruiting drive.

They don't happen to have a large meeting room for hire do they? :-)

Incidentally, how much room will we need? Are we likely to get trains
happening at the next meeting? (Is anyone bringing a large medieval city? or
an aircraft carrier?)

Cheers

Richie Dulin