 Local / Australia / 6965
Re: S'Fest X (was Re: Burly Bionimals, Blue Boats and Big Bad Boulder-throwers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

I may be able to secure a church hall at Merrylands, but it would have to be
on a Saturday... I'll have to check. Would this location/day be suitable?

Alas, my proposal was knocked back by the Parish Council last Thursday.

They must have thought my 'Church of Seamentology' was on a recruiting drive.

pete.w (there are plenty more parishes in the Holy Sea :^)