 Local / Australia / 6957
6956  |  6958
Subject:
S'Fest X (was Re: Burly Bionimals, Blue Boats and Big Bad Boulder-throwers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

I may be able to secure a church hall at Merrylands, but it would have to be
on a Saturday... I'll have to check. Would this location/day be suitable?

Alas, my proposal was knocked back by the Parish Council last Thursday.

There's a couple of community halls in Hornsby, which I'll investigate next
(both are used by Church Groups on Sundays, so would have to be on a Saturday).

One of my daughter's friend's parents own a pub (also in Hornsby) - I'll see
if they've got any private rooms available. That'd make the Brikwars beer
rounds a tad easier. No Guiness on tap, though :-(

Does anyone else have a likely venue?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for a discount Millenium Falcon, and large, available rooms.