 Local / Australia / 6150
Re: And Australia Leads by one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:11:03 GMT

"James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Over the last couple of weeks the Australian group has caught up to the UK
group in total number of posts. Despite the fact that Australia has an • order
of magnitude less in population and hence fewer posters here it seems that
the ones they do have are, well, noisy. It is left to the reader to decide
the relative merits of noisyness but hopefully such volume (number and
loudness) augers well for the growth of Australian fan groups.

James (who's proud to be an Australian)

That's because we are all busy practising for the 1st test.

It was inevitable that this would end up being a debate about cricket, so I
though I might as well get right to the point.

Where is Lego Cricket anyway?

regards
lawrence