 Local / Australia / 6149
Re: Anyone else seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
All up, the set cost $29.99, down from $39.99, and if you're looking for a
lego-ish chess set, and are not phased (oops fazed, been spending too much
time discussing particle theory.:) ) by rip-offs, then this looks like a
pretty good buy.

Sounds good, where are they? (Or have you cornered the market? ;-)).

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork