 Local / Australia / 6189
Re: And Australia Leads by ( a number ) one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

Lego changing rooms would be quick at minifig scale. You could even rebuild
the whole house if you didn't like the result.

There was discussion recently (was it on the way to Briktoria?) about
getting Don Burke to make over a 32x32 stud green baseplate on his show (as
publicity for STUDS).

(Hey, he could even use LDraw to do his CAD preview).

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork