 Local / Australia / 6146
Re: And Australia Leads by one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Howse writes:
Over the last couple of weeks the Australian group has caught up to the UK
group in total number of posts. Despite the fact that Australia has an order
of magnitude less in population and hence fewer posters here it seems that
the ones they do have are, well, noisy. It is left to the reader to decide
the relative merits of noisyness but hopefully such volume (number and
loudness) augers well for the growth of Australian fan groups.

Today the UK, tomorrow the world (ie the USA)! Onward!

James (who's proud to be an Australian)
And who wouldn't be!

Horoo

Richie Dulin