 Local / Australia / 6145
6144  |  6146
Subject:
Monopoly Money to spend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:16:47 GMT

When one uses credit cards there are benefits...sometimes.
Rack up debt impressively...here, have some David Jones vouchers for $200.
CBA true rewards (beats the usual picnic hamper offer).

What to spend this on...hmmm new socks ? Underwear ? Something for the home ?
That's correct Lego, the perfect homeware.

Interesting result of transaction at DJs...
Bionicle Mask packs at ...$3.95, bbuuttt, bbutt GBs have them at $1.95.
Price matching ensues so DJs price is $1.95.

We did buy a telescope to view our little red friend as well, not just Bios.
pete.w (feeling...dotty)