 Local / Australia / 6144
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Perry writes a detailed response to Jesse Alan Long:
<snip>
What was my question again?  I forgot.  Oh well, lets just say that you
answered it correctly - I'll give you a B+ which is a respectable passing
grade by any standard.

Please, please don't take this discussion away from loc.au! We're loving it!
(Well, I am anyway.)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork