 Local / Australia / 6165
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.space, Greg Perry writes a detailed response to Jesse Alan Long:
<snip>
What was my question again?  I forgot.  Oh well, lets just say that you
answered it correctly - I'll give you a B+ which is a respectable passing
grade by any standard.

Please, please don't take this discussion away from loc.au! We're loving it!
(Well, I am anyway.)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork

Sorry about that Richie - I've actually been half-expecting someone from the
loc.au to pop up and complain about cluttering up the newsgroup with such
nonsense (as opposed to the serious discussions about LEGO toys that we
usually have here on LUGNET).  But if you're enjoying the JAL-baiting then
I'll certainly honor your request and be sure to return any of my future
replies back to that group.  Don't want to deny anyone any of the fun that's
to be squeezed out of this ridiculous thread.

Cheers to you too.

G.