 Local / Australia / 6220
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Bu-bu-but, Greg, if you toss a grenade into the barrel, can you
  still eat the fish?  I prefer to use a high-powered rifle my
  own self, or sometimes a blunt wooden stick.  Wham!  Wham!
  What fun.

  And if nothing else, .loc.au loves the posts because it keeps
  the total up.  ;)  Hey, I'm helping!  Look at me!  Look at me!

  solicitously,

  LFB

LFB -

Eat the fish?  Don't be silly. It the glorious rib-tickling,
funnybone-yanking explosion of the grenade that I'm interested in.  Though I
must admit that after I've picked the barrel splinters out of my skin, and
hosed the slimy fish gunk off of me I do actually feel a small twinge of
guilt about what I've done.

But then the fish crawls right back in to the barrel and literally begs me
to do it all again.  What can I say?  I'm a weak willed man who finds it all
too easy to give in to temptation.  Especially if there's a chuckle to be
had.  Please forgive me.

G.